Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Sweet love

Laughing at myself now.
I was down with sore throat + flu + mucus.... for the past 3 weeks
Missing the healthy version of me now... as I can’t smell anything since last week.

Woke up this morning and have some thoughts on the people that came in and left in my life...
I recalled the puppy love that I had before...

1st one - H
Can’t recall how I met H...
But the 1st date was a supper after my work in a mall.
H came over with an apple before my time off. Sweet.
Then fetch me to gurney for supper after that. With motorcycle.
1st kiss happen that night, silly me...

2nd one - O
Met in KL when I’m a college student back then
Very cute relationship with O.
Bring me out for food on and off. Reload my prepaid phone... phone call every night…
But no intimate action.

Sweet love ~

p/s: picture by me when I was in Hallstatt last year June. 


No comments: