Monday, January 9, 2017

started counting down for CNY

Chinese New Year is around the corner...

Home sick started even though I just came back from Penang. Every year around this time, any CNY song will make me want to tear a bit. LOL.

Back to those days, I can’t understand why people so drama during CNY. Those people study or work abroad want to go back home to celebrate. Until I’m in their shoe, CNY is meant to be with your family. Eat together, play and roll eyes together. Hahaha. I have started counting down today.

CNY aside, wanted to share about how some people annoyed me lately.
After a few years in SG, I can’t stand the joke or serious comment about how good Malaysian working in Singapore. Yes, the money is good when you spend in Malaysia. But I earn SGD and I spend SGD here in Singapore NOT MYR. Doink! And Singapore welcomes you to work here as well.

Another thing is, we as human what we had been through is different. Hence don’t assume everything that I go through is an easy way out. I never think about you have an easy life, because what you have went through might be tough / difficult. So cut the crap, like you know everything about me. Respect each other is the key of a successful friendship.


10pm, I shall go to bed. Night J

No comments: